Sharing is Caring....
Help Us Help You!
(Date:12 January 2011)
You good people of mylunch, being the upstanding citizens that you are, you’re probably asking, what can you do for us in return for the great offers on site?
Well it goes without saying that the more of you there are visiting the site daily, the bigger and better deals, comps and exclusive freebies we can get you. So today, we’re asking you to spread the mylunch gospel!
We’d be much obliged if you could help take us to the masses, and in the process win some brownie points with your friends, because after all, sharing is caring!
In fact, if we the new mylunch.ie were a type of Care Bear, we’d be Share Bear!
So if you’re a regular user of the site, like our deals and plan to use us to save a few bob this year, you’ve won a free lunch with us, or you simply fancy one of our crew members (David is a hottie alright, swit swoo!), then why not
- Send a brief mail to your friends and colleagues and tell them about us
- Use the share buttons on the top right of this page
- Forward our most recent newsletter
- Be really social and talk to your Facebook friends about us
- Or simply use good old Word of Mouth to talk to the person that sits beside you in work (God Forbid!) and tell them about this quaint lil lunch site!
Related Tags: lunch, lunch in Dublin, sharing is caring, lunch offers, lunch deals, lunch in Cork, special offers, food deals, restaurant deals, Share,